jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

This is not the last!

For some time, I ´ve been expecting this moment. The time when I finally finish my course of studies. In my five years at teacher training college I´ve met amzing companions, inspiring teachers and have aquired a great deal of knowledge. I´ve dicovered my passion for teaching for grammar and language. I ´ve learned to read between the lines, to admire great authors, the classical ones, those that some people would consider boring. I´ve learnt how deep and moving can interpretations be whan aided by feminist criticism parameters . I´ve learnt that a text is not only a text when you can fint the global meaning, the subsidiary ideas, and the implications some words have. I found out how rewarding is to write a text, one that is coherent and makes you feel proud of.

I still have a long way to go though. I still feel there is so much out there to be learnt. I see that the goals I ´ve achieved, have made me pursue others, much bigger ones and far more challenging.
Once one teacher told me:

"Your Guardian Angel will take care that you accomplish all your dreams. Trust yourself, you're a special soul, a transparent person and I'm sure a trustworthy professional-to-be. Don't ever stop until you reach the sky!"

I´m sticking to that now, to keep on studying and learning and to become a good professional.

I´ll miss college lessons. Teacher training ones. Those that make you think in terms of the students, in terms of the authors and give your view as well.

For my dear friends, the ones thar will always be part of my life I have to say that I´ve learnt so much from you. Not only english, but values. I love you all.

Although this is the last post we have to comply with, this will not be the last.
I planning to keep on with my blog. Both in Spanish and English. I still have many things to say...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario